You could too!
Beautiful bespoke fundraising pages, Dedication Pages are standalone web pages that collect one-off donations allowing donors to leave a message and photo. They are completely separate to Tribute Funds, especially designed for those supporters just wanting to make a one-off donation as opposed to ongoing support.
Not only are they a great way for cementing supporter relationships, they offer your charity another option for generating extra income.
LINK A DEDICATION PAGE TO YOUR CAMPAIGN
Dedication Pages can be set up in minutes and are completely customisable with your own branding:
● Fully responsive across all devices types
● Provide charities with the option to upload their own GDPR marketing consents
● All activities can be tracked through Google Tag Manager
● Donations can be optional or prevented, giving full flexibility in their use
● Dedication Pages can be time limited and after the campaign has expired, set to ‘read only’
● Dedication Pages can link directly through a charity’s website
● Easily promoted via social media channels
Have a look at the page we’ve created for RNLI’s Launch A Memory Campaign: https://rnli.dedicationpage.org/launchamemory
Dedication Pages aren’t just for in-memoriam donations – they can be linked to a variety of campaigns and celebrations, for example, do you know a supporter who’d like to use their wedding/birthday as a way of supporting your charity? Have a look at this inspirational wedding fund: https://gailandanthonywedding.celebrationpage.org
HOW DO I GET MY DEDICATION PAGE SET UP?
Dedication Pages are free as part of Advantage or Optimum Partnership Service. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org; or call the MuchLoved office on 01494 722818.